Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Fun in Victoria

This is the street which leads to my dad's old farm.

This is my dad's farm which is now falling apart.

My first 4 wheeler drive.

This is me having my first motorbike ride.

We were lucky to go and see sheep getting shorn.

Halls gap zoo had animals from all around the world. In this pic, this greedy deer came
running up to me burping because it knew i had food. They are still beautiful animals.
The zoo had a Chamelion and a albino peacock. Miacats, white boomers, ostriches and much more.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Tara, I'm very sorry 4 not goin 2 send u a mesej 4 a lon time. I'm not s'possed 2 use dis account anymore. I'm leavin 4 MS so I'll not have dis account anymore. Thnk u 4 bein ma best friend. I'm ur friend n I'll miss u very much more. I cannot send u mesej n stuff in dis account anymore. I'll c u at AS if I come back 4 a holiday or maybe if I saw u @ Casuarina or somethin. Have fun @ ur trip 4 7 months n I'll remember u. I have 2 go now.
    Bye Tara =)
    Merry Xmas n a HNY
    From Qiqo =)

    ReplyDelete