Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Kangaroo Island

Hi, Kangaroo Island is located in SA and is the 3rd biggest island in oz.
It is also 4000 km from Antartica.

In K.I
we were lucky to get a dolphin safari tour and got to see some bottle nose dolphins and
also got to see some amazingly crystal clear water.
This is one of the dolphins that kept following our boat and leaping out of the water.
K.I is full of wildlife such as their seal and sealions. There are also fairy penguins which we were lucky to see because
the penguin population is declining. We got taken on a guided tour to get close up to the sea lions.


A special tourist attraction in K.I is the remarkable rocks and trust me, they are truly remarkable.
 They are dryer molten lava(magma) that has been eroded down. They create some fun and funny shape which are lots of fun climbing in and if you use you imagination, there are some awesome things.



5 comments:

  1. Hay Tara, u should make FB u no? So dat we can talk n also u can post some pic in da FB.
    K den.
    Cya.
    Qiqo

    ReplyDelete
  2. n also, I heard dat u dye ur hair kinda blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi qiqo, yes i did dye my hair. I am glad you noticed it. It will probably be gone when i get back home though. I don't want FB because I don't like cyber bulling and I know that it happens sometimes. I think this is just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tara, It was so nice to talk about my Singapore Trip for 1 week with you & when are you going to come back? I hope you had a very good Oz Trip. Be Careful & I'm in SMS right now & there's something that I have to tell you & School starts 28 Jan.
    I will see you when you come back home & I'll visit you at APS.
    Your best Friend.
    Qiqo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tara, have you watch/seen Anastasia the movie cartoon???

    ReplyDelete